1. Egg Harbor Township (19-0): After holding off Brick Memorial, 5-4, in the South Jersey Group 4 quarterfinals, the top-seeded Eagles will host fourth-seeded Washington Township in the semis. They shut out the Minutemaids during the regular season, 9-0.
2. Rancocas Valley (19-3): Julie Contravo fell a home run short of the cycle and drove in two runs in the Red Devils' 7-4 win over Cherokee in the South Jersey Group 4 quarterfinals. Next up is a semifinal matchup at home against Clearview.
3. Northern Burlington (20-3): The Greyhounds, seeded first in Central Jersey Group 3, have rolled in their first two playoff games and take on fourth-seeded Ewing in the semifinals.
4. Bordentown (13-6): The Scotties haven't allowed a run in two Central Jersey Group 2 playoff wins. They meet Johnson with a trip to the sectional final on the line.
5. Kingsway (24-5): The Dragons' impressive season came to an end with a 2-0 loss to rival Clearview in the South Jersey Group 4 quarterfinals.
6. Washington Township (18-8): The Minutemaids avenged a regular-season loss with a 7-1 victory over Millville in the South Jersey Group 4 quarters. They'll look to do the same against EHT in the semis.
7. Millville (21-7): The Thunderbolts' playoff loss to Washington Township snapped a seven-game winning streak.
8. Cherokee (17-8): The Chiefs defeated Shawnee for the third time this season in the first round of the South Jersey Group 4 playoffs before running into a terrific RV squad.
9. Delsea (18-3): The Crusaders lost a heartbreaker to Pinelands in 10 innings in the South Jersey Group 3 quarterfinals.
10. Shawnee (13-6): The Renegades went 0-3 against Cherokee this season and 13-3 against everyone else on their schedule.
Tag(s): Home Kingsway Washington Twp. Schools Tri-County Conference Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Cherokee Shawnee Burlington Co. League Delsea Egg Harbor Township Millville Senior Bordentown Regional Northern Burlington Rancocas Valley