1. Egg Harbor Township (15-0): The Eagles have clinched the Cape-Atlantic League American Conference championship and can complete their second straight perfect season in the conference with a win over Bridgeton on Thursday.
2. Northern Burlington (15-2): The Greyhounds have won six straight heading into Thursday night's showdown against Rancocas Valley. They also have two exciting games under the lights next week: Monday against Bordentown and Wednesday against RV once again, this time in the final of the Burlington County Scholastic League Tournament.
3. Rancocas Valley (15-3): The Red Devils had their eight-game winning streak snapped with a 4-3 loss to Bordentown on Tuesday, but will look to bounce back Thursday night at Northern Burlington.
4. Bordentown (11-4): Bella Marino knocked in the winning run in the eighth inning of Tuesday's win over RV, which avenged two earlier losses to the Red Devils.
5. Kingsway (20-4): Danielle Dominik smashed two more home runs earlier this week in a victory over Williamstown, increasing her season total to 10. The Dragons also earned an impressive win over Shawnee before falling to Delsea, 4-1.
6. Millville (16-6): Junior Rian Eigenmann recorded her 100th career hit with an RBI double on Monday against Bridgeton and finished with two hits, two RBIs and two runs scored on the day.
7. Cherokee (15-6): The Chiefs completed a season sweep of Shawnee with a 9-2 win on Wednesday, as sophomore Anna Messina had two RBI singles and her sister, freshman Karly, was the winning pitcher.
8. Washington Township (14-6): The Minutemaids suffered a surprising 12-2 loss to Lenape on Wednesday but must regroup in a hurry as they close out the week with games against Millville and Camden Catholic.
9. Delsea (14-2): The Crusaders return to the Top 10 after Wednesday's 4-1 upset over Kingsway, as Diana Parker had two hits and two RBIs and earned the save with two shutout innings.
10. Shawnee (10-5): The Renegades will look to snap a two-game losing streak when they take on Timber Creek on Thursday. Next up is a huge Olympic American game against Washington Township on Monday.
Tag(s): Home Kingsway Washington Twp. Schools Tri-County Conference Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Cherokee Shawnee Burlington Co. League Delsea Egg Harbor Township Millville Senior Bordentown Regional Northern Burlington Rancocas Valley