1. Egg Harbor Township (12-0): Marissa Varela knocked in the winning run on Thursday as the Eagles edged Millville, 3-2, for their fourth one-run win over the Thunderbolts in the last two years.
2. Rancocas Valley (14-2): After defeating Kingsway to win the Hammonton Tournament last weekend, the Red Devils got home runs from Aly Pellock, Shyla Pastore and Madelyn Uetz in Thursday's victory over Riverside in the Burlington County Scholastic League Tournament semifinals.
3. Northern Burlington (13-2): The Greyhounds will face Rancocas Valley in the Burlington County Scholastic League Tournament final after rolling past Cinnaminson in the semifinals, 13-0.
4. Kingsway (18-3): The Dragons have bounced back from consecutive losses to Rancocas Valley and Cumberland with two straight wins.
5. Bordentown (9-4): The Scotties have won four of their last five games, including an 11-5 victory over Northern Burlington in which Anastasia Salera and Makenza Goleniecki each belted two home runs.
6. Washington Township (13-5): Senior Erika Coreth went 2-for-3 with an RBI and collected her 100th career hit in Wednesday's 5-0 win over Bishop Eustace.
7. Cherokee (13-5): The Chiefs' only loss in their last six games was to No. 1 Egg Harbor Township, and they avenged earlier losses to Washington Township and Lenape in that stretch.
8. Millville (14-6): The Thunderbolts have lost three of their last four games by a total of four runs.
9. Camden Catholic (12-4): The Fighting Irish have not lost to a South Jersey team since falling to Timber Creek on April 3.
10. Shawnee (10-3): Madison McGehrin homered and drove in four runs in Thursday's 13-0 victory over Cherry Hill East.
Tag(s): Home Kingsway Washington Twp. Camden Catholic Schools Tri-County Conference Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Cherokee Shawnee Burlington Co. League Egg Harbor Township Millville Senior Bordentown Regional Northern Burlington Rancocas Valley