Girls Top 10
1. Moorestown, 11-2, 1, Quakers lost to state power Ridgewood, but came back to hand Ocean City a big defeat. Have not lost to a South Jersey team.
2. Lenape, 9-0, 2: Indians roll on with wins over a lot of good teams including Eastern and Clearview. Won’t play Moorestown this year.
3. Camden Catholic, 12-0, 4: Irish continue to climb the ladder as they pile up wins. Had a nice decision over Rancocas Valley.
4. Clearview, 7-4, 8: Pioneers have shaken off an early slump to win three straight and four of five, including one in a rematch with Eastern.
5 Eastern, 7-4, 3: Vikings had won six straight until that loss to Clearview. Beat the Pioneers the first time they met.
6. Haddonfield, 10-2, 10: Bulldawgs take a pretty good jump up based on a six-game win streak since losing to Moorestown.
7. Ocean City, 11-2, 7, Red Raiders hold their position, despite losing to Moorestown Not the first team to do that.
8. Rancocas Valley, 10-4, 9: Red Devils make a slight jump up based on a nice win over Cherokee. Were handled, however, by Camden Catholic.
9. Holy Cross, 11-2, NR: Lancers make their debut in this season’s rankings based on a 9-game win streak. Next up, however, is Moorestown.
10. Cherokee, 7-5, 5: Chiefs have some nice wins and some bad losses. Struggling to find consistency.
Tag(s): Home Eastern Regional Camden Catholic Haddonfield Schools Tri-County Conference Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Colonial Conference Cherokee Lenape Burlington Co. League Clearview Ocean City Holy Cross Moorestown Rancocas Valley Don Benevento