1. Egg Harbor Township (8-0): The Eagles have scored at least nine runs in seven of their eight games and have outscored their opponents by a combined score of 72-8.
2. Kingsway (12-1): Grace Fagan tossed a one-hit shutout with 10 strikeouts on Monday against a dangerous Cherokee lineup and also contributed two hits of her own.
3. Northern Burlington (9-1): Sophomore Jessica Peter belted a three-run homer and drove in four runs in Monday’s 7-2 win over Bordentown, which sent the Greyhounds into the Burlington County Scholastic League semifinals.
4. Millville (12-2): The Thunderbolts take on rival Vineland on Friday before meeting Shawnee in the first round of the Hammonton Tournament on Saturday.
5. Rancocas Valley (7-2): The Red Devils will look to snap a two-game losing streak against West Deptford on Friday, followed by a matchup with Pennsville at the Hammonton Tournament.
6. Washington Township (9-3): Shannon Gasparovic’s walk-off double in the eighth inning sent the Minutemaids past previously undefeated Delsea.
7. Delsea (9-1): Anastasia Reale had a perfect game broken up with two outs in the seventh inning on Wednesday against Triton. She settled for a one-hit shutout with 13 strikeouts.
8. Cumberland (7-3): Senior Jackie Lesher collected her 100th career hit as the Colts defeated Williamstown on Monday for their fourth straight win.
9. Audubon (9-1): If the Green Wave can get past Haddon Township on Thursday, they’ll take a nine-game winning streak into Saturday’s challenging matchup against GCIT at the Hammonton Tournament.
10. Camden Catholic (9-3): Gillian McGlone had two doubles and scored three runs in Monday’s 10-0 victory over Winslow.
Tag(s): Home Kingsway Washington Twp. Camden Catholic Schools Tri-County Conference Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Colonial Conference Audubon Cumberland Delsea Egg Harbor Township Millville Senior Northern Burlington Rancocas Valley