1. Timber Creek (4-0) – The Chargers stay at No. 1 for the third straight week after a bye. Timber Creek plays a home game against Eastern Friday.
2. St. Joseph (4-0) – The Wildcats stay at No. 2 after a 53-0 win over Pennsville. St. Joseph, which has scored over 40 points in its four wins, plays at home against Oakcrest Saturday.
3. Millville (3-0) – The Bolts stay at No. 3 after a 28-17 win. at Williamstown Saturday night. Millville has a bye this week before playing home against Hammonton on Oct. 13.
4. Lenape (3-0) – The Indians had a bye over the weekend to rest up for its upcoming mighty clash. Lenape plays host to No. 10 Rancocas Valley on Friday in the game of the week.
5. Vineland (4-0) – The Fighting Clan stays in the top five for the fourth-straight week after a 60-6 win over Cumberland. Vineland has only allowed 26 points while scoring 190.
6. St. Augustine (2-2) – The Hermits stay at No. 6 after bye. The two losses for St. Augustine were in its opener to powerful Malvern Prep (Pa.) and to Millville. St. Augustine plays at Bridgeton on Friday.
7. Cherokee (2-1) – The Chiefs stay at No. 7 after a bye. The Chiefs play at home Friday against Hammonton.
8. Holy Spirit (3-1) – The Spartans stayed at No. 8 after rallying from 14 down in the final five minutes to stun Delsea in OT. Holy Spirit stays at home Friday night against Pleasantville.
9 Camden Catholic (3-0) – The Irish remain at No. 9 after a bye. Camden Catholic plays at home against Pennsauken Friday.
10.Rancocas Valley (4-0) – The Red Devils stay in the Top Ten after a 31-14 win over Washington Township. Rancocas Valley plays at No. 4 Lenape Friday night in a top ten clash.
Tag(s): Home Camden Catholic St. Augustine Prep Schools Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Cherokee Lenape Burlington Co. League Timber Creek Holy Spirit Millville Senior Saint Joseph Vineland Rancocas Valley