1. Egg Harbor Township (6-0): Emily MacNeil had three hits and drove in three runs in Wednesday's 9-0 statement win over Washington Township. The game was a battle between two teams who have combined to claim the last four South Jersey Group 4 championships.
2. Kingsway (10-1): The Dragons will take a 10-game winning streak into Friday's game against rival Clearview.
3. Delsea (6-0): The Crusaders have scored 50 runs and allowed just two all season and should be confident going into Saturday's non-league test at Washington Township.
4. Northern Burlington (7-1): The Greyhounds jump into the poll after handing Rancocas Valley, last week's No. 2 team, its first loss of the season with a 3-2 decision on Tuesday.
5. Rancocas Valley (7-1): The Red Devils managed just three hits in the loss to Northern Burlington and will look to rebound Thursday against New Egypt.
6. Millville (11-2): Sydney Shannon homered and drove in five runs Wednesday against Atlantic Tech as the Thunderbolts won their third straight.
7. Washington Township (8-2): The Minutemaids must bounce back from their loss to EHT in a hurry, as they close out the week against Shawnee and Delsea.
8. Cherokee (7-3): Leadoff hitter Emma Gilmore had three hits, two RBIs and a run scored in Wednesday's 8-2 win over Seneca.
9. Audubon (7-1): The Green Wave have won six in a row, with junior Samantha McErlane and freshman McKenzie Yurcaba combining for five shutouts during the streak.
10. Camden Catholic (6-2): Gianna Marciano had four hits and three runs and Sarah Byrnes struck out 12 and drove in two runs as the Fighting Irish picked up their second win over Eastern on Wednesday.
Tag(s): Home Kingsway Washington Twp. Camden Catholic Schools Tri-County Conference Olympic Conference Cape-Atlantic League Colonial Conference Cherokee Burlington Co. League Audubon Delsea Egg Harbor Township Millville Senior Northern Burlington Rancocas Valley