1. Moorestown, 5-1, 1: Quakers have lost only to Manasquan. Have a big game today against state power Ridgewood. Do not play a local team until Seneca on May 1.
2. St. Augustine, 6-1, 2: Hermits have seen only loss come to Malvern Prep. Have a big game against a local school today when they host No. 4 Lenape.
3. Shawnee, 5-0, 3: The Renegades continue to year in and year out field one of South Jersey’s best team. Already have wins over tough district rivals Seneca and Cherokee.
4. Lenape: 5-1, 4: The Indians are solid up and down the lineup. Their only loss is to Strath Haven. Can make a statement in their game against St. Augustine.
5. Eastern, 5-2, 5: The Vikings have lost to Lenape and Shawnee, and there’s no disgrace in that. Have a win over Cherokee.
6. Clearview, 3-2, 6: Only losses have been to highly regarded teams, Shawnee and Lenape. But the Pioneers are still lacking a signature win.
7. Seneca, 4-1, 3: Golden Eagles Had their unbeaten streak broken with the loss to Shawnee. So far biggest win has come against No. 9 Haddonfield.
8. Absegami: 5-0, 10: Truthfully the Braves have not come against the toughest schedule. But undefeated start deserves to be recognized.
9. Paul VI, 6-1, NR: The Eagles don’t often find their way into the lacrosse rankings. But their nice start this season has been marred only by a loss to Cherry Hill East.
10. Haddonfield, 2-3, 10: The Bulldawgs are a small school trying to compete against a big school schedule. Losses to team like Lenape and Shawnee are not a cause for shame.