1. Moorestown, 7-1, Prev. 1: Quakers are once again dominating against South Jersey competition. Only loss is to state power Bridgewater-Raritan.
2. Lenape, 5-0, 2: Indians are solidly entrenched in the runner-up spot. Have been tested only once, but escaped with a one-goal win over Clearview.
3. Cherokee, 5-1, 4: Chiefs somehow found a way to lose to district rival Shawnee, but have met with a lot of success outside of that setback. Have a nice win over Seneca.
4. Eastern, 4-2, 6: Vikings gave Lenape a good run before sustaining a 2-goal loss. Then they bounced back to defeat Seneca.
5. Rancocas Valley, 6-2, 5, Red Devils got off to a 6-0 start, but then lost two straight. However, it’s hard to fault them for losses to Lenape and Moorestown.
6. Seneca, 3-2, 3: Golden Eagles were sailing along, but have run into recent roadblocks against two pretty good teams in Eastern and Cherokee.
7. Camden Catholic, 6-0, 8: Irish have yet to run into any top-flight competition, but have done what they have to do to stay undefeated.
8. Washington Twp., 4-1, NR: Minutemaids lost their first game of the season to Lenape, but they’ve been hitting on all cylinders since then.
9. Clearview, 2-3, 7: The Pioneers have played a tough schedule, and it has resulted in some hard-luck losses. All of their setbacks have been to Top 10 teams, including a one-goal loss to Lenape.
10. Ocean City, 7-1, 9: Red Raiders had a nice win over Shawnee, even though Renegades are struggling this season. Their loss is to Clearview.